11 January 2016

Perspectives: Evgeny Kuznetsov

Holy cow, I love this kid. Not to mention his favorite player is Alexei Kovalev*.

I have just started to watch the Capitals more this season - and this kid does some very composed things on the ice. If he stays away from injuries, he will be helping this Capital's team come June.

Sweet hands and very good skating and good vision. That is pretty much every tool right there. I look forward to watching him more.

Great article - I love his perspective!

* My favorite player is also Alexei Kovalev. Number 27 on the '94 Stanley Cup Champion Rangers. Everyone remembers 2 Brian Leetch D, 9 Adam Graves LW, 11 Mark Messier C and 35 Mike Richter G and maybe even 32 Stephane Matteau LW. But as important as any of these to that Cup run was 27 Alexei Kovalev RW.

No comments:

Post a Comment