13 October 2015

Games Tonight: October 13th

Games on tap:
Nashville at New Jersey
Here's the thing. I like Nashville. So I will watch this as I can.

Winnepeg at New York Rangers
Well...here's the thing. I really like the Rangers. My primary focus will be here. I think Winnepeg is legit, so it will be a good "weigh the rangers" kinda game.

Montreal at Pittsburgh
This interests me and I will have it on. I am awaiting the Pens offense to get going. Montreal is quite 'shut down'.  Mainly just watch to see any highlights.

San Jose at Washington
I think I am a closet Caps fan. So yep, i'll watch. Also interested in this slightly tougher San Jose team. Joel Ward should be a good move.

Florida at Carolina
Another team I am a closet fan of VERSUS (who's glad that channel is gone!?) My home team. It'd be cool if both of these teams make the playoffs.

Tampa Bay at Detroit
Hmmm. Good hockey to be had here. Not sure I will watch. I saw enough of TB last year and enough of Detroit..since the 90s. Love both teams but condensed version on NHL Gamecenter is about all I have time for.

Edmonton at Dallas
Can the Oil get their first win? This is the type of game Dallas loses. It shows they haven't truly turned the corner on being a playoff team.

St. Louis at Calgary
May watch this tomorrow...condensed. Calgary intrigues me - they are built and coached well. Giordano is legit 2nd tier d-man.

Vancouver at Los Angeles
I like the Kings. I want the Kings to be dominant with Lucic there. They aren't as deep as they have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment