15 October 2015

Games Tonight: October 15th

Nashville at New York Islanders
Why watch this one? Nashville is fun to watch and the Isles have John Tavares.
Nashville

Ottawa at Pittsburgh
Will the Pens break-out? I know everyone is waiting for that. Ottawa is one of those teams - they should make it difficult. If Pittsburgh clicks, what Ottawa does isn't important - it'll be fun.
Ottawa

Chicago at Washington
I have to imagine Ovechkin will be playing tonight. His shot on the powerplay alone changes things. Chicago still needs to find that net - they created rebounds off of plays last night against Philly, but no one was there to follow up. Missing Saad?
Chicago

New York Rangers at Montreal
Montreal has never been 5-0-0 to start a season. I think that means the Rangers need only to show up and they win, right? Hey-ell no. The Rangers will have to get players in front of Price and control rebounds down on their end. Space will matter - Pacioretty and Plekanec with space will score. I love Subban but hate playing against him. Should be a fun game.
New York Rangers

Dallas at Tampa Bay
Dallas is such an odd ALMOST team to me. Tampa is fun to watch. There should be a lot of scoring chances.
Tampa Bay

Buffalo at Florida
I love watching Florida for some reason. Buffalo's Jack Eichel gives hope to the franchise, that's fun to see too.
Florida

St. Louis at Edmonton
I haven't watched any St Louis this season. I like the make of the team. Edmonton, like Buffalo, the hope in what is to come is fun to watch. Connor McDavid hasn't blown me away, but I will keep watching.
St Louis

Minnesota at Arizona
This is a real test for Arizona. Minnesota is not in some sort of transition like Anaheim, LA and Pittsburgh seem to be (the 3 teams Arizona has beaten). I love Zach Parise for Minnesota.
Minnesota (I hope I am wrong!)

No comments:

Post a Comment