18 October 2015

Games Tonight: October 18th

New Jersey at New York Rangers
(live blogging - preview in there)
Rangers

St. Louis at Winnipeg
This is hard to call. St Louis is playing well. Very solid. Winnipeg is also. I love Byfuglien - he is a force and on two teams with a lot of depth, i'll lean on Byfuglien for the win. Also, Paul Stastny is injured and out of the St Louis line-up for today. He is a challenge for a defense.
Winnipeg

Minnesota at Anaheim
Bruce Boudreau is optimistic on the Ducks play despite being winless to start the season. I expect more from the team - they have known scorers not scoring. Chemistry is huge, if that is the problem Boudreau's optimism is useless. Minnesota has that Parise feel to them - hard-working at both ends and gets some ugly goals and pretty ones. I like how they are playing.
Minnesota

Edmonton at Vancouver
Edmonton kinda got things going against Calgary. I think it shows they are hungry. I love that McDavid finally got that "i'm here" game under him. Calgary is struggling to be themselves for 60minutes but they've been like that for a few seasons. Vancouver is playing good hockey. Depth. And the Sedins. Should be a fun game.
Vancouver

Colorado at Los Angeles
Los Angeles got that first win against a good Minnesota team. They played Kings hockey. If they do that tonight and show some consistency - i will move them up in my rankings in my head. I know they have the coaching and the core to be a really solid force this season. Until i see the true consistency of them playing Kings Championship hockey, I can't believe. Colorado is like Calgary up and down and inconsistent. I don't know this team <grin>.
Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment