13 October 2015

Rick Nash - he owns a record.

When Rick Nash was traded to the Rangers, the was no shortage of posts and articles throwing Nash under the bus and labeling the trade not a good one. Nash/conditional pick for Dubinsky/Anisimov and a 2013 pick - Kerby Rychel (Warren Rychel's son) and Tim Erixon (which = 0).

I can't lie, I still appreciate Dubinsky and Anisimov - I miss them. But I still have no problem with this trade. Nash brings certain super-star skills to this team. If a team doesn't dedicate solid energy to stopping the Nash line he will burn them. When they focus on him, it allows the other two/three lines a little less defense against.

Anyway I am pleased to see Nash does hold some sort of record.
Rick Nash has a trick that no others can truly claim

Quick read and a cool stat.

No comments:

Post a Comment