14 October 2015

Talking about the LA Kings

I watched that game last night. Vancouver at LA. Not in its entirety but enough.

The Kings could be that team like the New York Rangers of the last two years. Start off looking terrible. Disjoined. Plays that have the timing off. Some trying to hard. Some over-playing it. Right now they are not the sum of the parts.

The Rangers started that way the last two seasons.

I believe in Coach Sutter. I believe in Doughty and Kopitar and Gaborik and Brown. I think I believe in Lucic (doubts are stirring - but he can be a force). It'll be interesting to see where this goes for them. Pull it together, become more than the parts or fall apart further.

Justin Williams is the only solid player lost, right? Ehrhoff is a solid D replacement. Lucic at forward. The roster hasn't change too much.

I think they will come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment