02 November 2015

Games Tonight: November 2nd

Not many on tap tonight.

4 Dallas at 27 Toronto
Dallas has been letting teams get leads on them. If they come out like that, they CAN still beat this Maple Leafs team, but eventually they are going to lose one they shouldn't. If they start tight, they can cruise to a victory. If I could trust Dallas to play 60minutes, this would be 9/1 or 10/0 pick. Toronto right now is good at...hmmm...face-offs and I think that's it.
Dallas 7/3

9 Los Angeles at 5 Chicago
I'm weak when I believe in a team - I believe in the Kings. Armchair fans and even ex-athletes have to understand the fine line between GREAT and almost great (not remembered unless you are the 90s Buffalo Bills in the NFL) - this Kings team has all the elements of greatness as long as they keep the attitude to win. It will never be easy beating this team once...much less 4 out of 7! Anyway, that is how I view them, and currently they are playing that well. Chicago is team capable of being Great. So they always have a chance. I think, without Keith, LA will keep Chicago chasing them.
Los Angeles 7/3

13 Philadelphia at 23 Vancouver
Good lord! Who are these teams? Weak defense in moments. Creative unstoppable offense in moments. Can lose to Colorado or the Leafs; can beat Dallas or Montreal. This could be 7-2 Vancouver or 5-1 Philly. Or 1-0 either. Enjoy. (Vancouver has been more consistent, but my confidence in them is not there)
Toss-up 5/5

Predictability Grade: 6.33

No comments:

Post a Comment